"The Hour of The Nightingale" oil on 18x24" canvas. (Inspired by the Trees of Eternity song) Sorry about the bit of glare in the corner. I took this picture before the paint dried. Anyway, I had this dream last week, about riding a bike under a purple moon with nightingale's singing their songs behind me. Everytime I passed a tree, I could see their wings flutter in the shadows. This is somewhat like I saw it. Once I reached the water and saw the reflection, I woke up. ðŸŒ
* Engineering * Engineering not only a course It's more than that What I learned in engineering Never run for rank; Run for LEARNING; In engineering marks are not What you learn is more important In exam we never read alone We learn together Learn how to work in unity... We never complete whole syllabus We complete little syllabus Learn to do smart work not hard work.. ...

Comments
Post a Comment